Wednesday 27 February 2013

A Delta Soap In My Hand: Brief Review.

My romance with 'all things Delta soap' started over thirteen (13) years ago, back in my secondary school days in a Christian boarding school. Being a young and having delicacies with skin related issues (I have a soft and gentelle skin) , using regular 'toilet soap' was a taboo. And trust every  mother (mine being a strict and meticulous one), there baby boy must be looked after in the best possible way and manner.   



Before my encounter with Delta soap, I used a handful of medicated and antiseptic soaps at the time, but at each try with the particular products come the same experience and wanton dissatisfaction. My skin kept up the struggle within. All that stopped immediately i was introduced to Delta soap by a Nurse friend of my mum. My skin encountered a change- what it so deserves.



Why Delta soap?

Manufactured by Orange Drugs Nigeria, Delta soap is medicated and antiseptic. It is a germ fighter on the skin.


It is an antibacterial soap. Fighting germs is its task, and it does to it to perfection.

As an antiseptic soap, it helps the skin relieve related problems that are assoicated with the body/skin.

It restores the skin to its original feel; texture and smoothness.

Leaves the skin renewed, reinvigorated and rejuvenated.

Keeps off grime and dirt away while still toning the skin in the process, and not necessarily leading to unwanted change in compexion or causing irritation.


The Blitz!
Staying true to the use of Delta soap for bathing is encouraged. This is not to discredit the many brands of antiseptic/medicated soaps out there. Like i always say, everyone sees the world through his own window. These are my thoughts about the product.

Thanks for reading. You may drop your comments below.

1 comment: